Call us today for a Free Pest Inspection and find out why residents from Phoenix to Mesa and throughout the Valley trust Varsity for their pest control needs!
TERMITE TREATMENT & CONTROL
A good technician is your “best friend” if you have Termites. Varsity Termite technicians are trained in the latest and very best termite treatment methods. At Varsity Termite Control we are a family run company that puts customers first. The customers are our top priority. We strive daily to be the best company we can be – going the extra mile for our customers’ needs. We provide convenient, local termite protection Valley Wide – from Phoenix, to Scottsdale, to Mesa, down to Maricopa and more.
Varsity technicians make the difference. The trick is in the details! When your Termite technician takes the time to treat the areas Termite colonies hide you will see great results. At Varsity we are about the details so “you stop seeing Termites!”
Only the latest and very best products are used. We treat your home like it’s Our Own! Varsity Termite and Pest Control is about relationships. We want you to feel great about your choice for your pest control needs.
Why should I worry about Termites?
These little critters cause billions of dollars in damage each year across the country. Arizona unfortunately is not exempt from them. More often than not, standard homeowners insurance does not cover termite damage, so it is wise to be proactive in getting professional help regarding termite control and removal. Both the monetary drain and the thought of thousands of winged termites emerging inside your home can be very stressful. While termites primarily feed on wood, they also damage insulation, paper, book, and even swimming pool liners and filtration systems. When buying or selling a home, the issue of termites becomes especially important as the sale is normally conditional on a termite inspection/infestation report.
How will I know my home is infested?
- Discovering winged termites indoors almost always indicates an infestation whichwarrants termite treatment. Ants are often confused with termites, which often swarm at the same time of year. You can tell the difference as termites have straight antennae, uniform waist and wings of equal size (ants have elbowed antennae, constricted waists and forewings that are longer than the hind wings).
- Evidence of mud tunneling in, under, and over foundation walls, support piers, sill plates, floor joists, etc. is a clear sign of subterranean termites. These mud tubes are typically about the diameter of a pencil and can sometimes be thicker. Varsity advises for removal of mud tunnels and cellulose debris by a professional termite control company.
- Wood that is damaged, has dark or blistering surfaces, or is very thin and easily bendable or breakable may also be a sign of drywood termite infestation. Termite-damaged wood is usually hollowed out along the grain, with bits of dried mud or soil lining the feeding galleries. Wood damaged by other insects such as carpenter ants or by moisture will not have this appearance. A termite inspection is recommended.
When it comes to termites, “out of site” does not always mean out of mind.” Often times there will be no visible indication that a home is infested. Termites are cryptic creatures and infestations can go undetected for many years, hidden behind walls, insulation, floor coverings, etc. They can tunnel hundreds of feet just to reach a home or feeding site. Signs that you have a termite infestation are often difficult to spot. Call Varsity today – your locally owned Arizona based company, for a free termite inspection!
Termite Treatment – can I take care of it myself?
Unfortunately “Do-It-Yourself” products seldom eradicate an existing termite problem. Special skills are required when ridding a home of these pesky creatures. Knowledge of building construction is needed to identify the main areas where termites are likely to enter. Even when identified, many of these entry points are hidden and difficult to access. Termite protection companies utilize special equipment such as masonry drills, pumps, large-capacity tanks, and soil treatment rods. In short, termite treatment is a job best left for professionals! Varsity serves the Phoenix and greater areas with its expertise in termite control! Call us today and let us help you take your home back!
Any tips on preventing Termites from entering my home?
- Avoid stacking firewood or lumber against your home. We suggest that you rather use a storage box or shed and keep the wood off the ground. Make sure to inspect firewood carefully for signs of termites or other pests such as scorpions and spiders, prior to bringing it indoors.
- As termites are attracted to water, it is important to divert water away from the house by using appropriate downspouts and gutters. This will reduce water pooling in areas. Eliminating other sources of water around the foundation of your home such as backed up drains or leaking garden hoses will make termite control much easier.
- Reduce and prevent humidity by ensuring proper ventilation in crawl spaces.
Call us today for a Free Termite Inspection and find out why many of your Arizona neighbors in the Phoenix and Greater Area trust Varsity for their termite control needs.
- Signs You May Need Arizona Termite Control
- How Do You Know if You Have Termites?
- Identifying Drywood Termites
- Preventative Termite Control: Keeping the Bugs Out in the First Place
- Preparing Your Home for Termite Fumigation
- Common Questions Regarding Termite Inspections in Arizona
Why Choose Us?
- Fast Response
- Proven Track Record
- Free Termite Inspections
- Termidor Certified Technicians
- All Services Carry A Warranty
Guy that came out was very knowledgeable, explained everything throroughly and did a great job. Would definitely recommend them to others..Terry J. in Chandler, AZ
5 star workmanship and customer service.Elizabeth L. in Gilbert, AZ
Tony called me within 5 minutes of my hitting the submit button. I never heard from the other two competitors. The job was done the next day and he even directed me to discount coupon. The roaches are gone. I will be calling Varsity again and telling my friends about them.S R. in Chandler, AZ
Great experience.Monica S. in Mesa, AZ
I wanted a family owned business and got one, I was very pleased everyone was so pleasant and friendly. I plan on signing up for more service.Theresa C. in Mesa, AZ
Tony was great and worked with my hectic schedule. So far I haven't seen any creepy crawlers!Kayla D. in Queen Creek, AZ
Varsity responded quickly and took care of the problem. I now have them set up to come once a month at a reasonable price. There were lots of dead bugs, including scorpions, which showed me that their treatments are very effective.Jodi M. in Gilbert, AZ
Arrived on time, high quality, quick, and efficient work done by them. Very customer friendly, professional, and very honest and informative. Price was great. I would recommend them to anyone.Sarah R. in Apache Junction, AZ
Called back within minutes of my request , set up an inspection asap, price was fair, showed up right on time did the work even having to move some shelving I failed to have ready, also moved them back when done. Work was done as said and cleaned up everything when done, the individual doing the work was prompt, professional and very courteous. I highly recommend Varsity and as I am entering into flipping houses they will be the Pest Control people on my team.ST. in Apache Junction, AZ
He is very straight forward, very honest, very business like. He really tries to make the customer happy.Frank B.