Real Estate Agents
REAL ESTATE PEST INSPECTION & TREATMENT
Varsity is a Family owned and operated company bringing you personalized service.
- 21 years of experience.
- Fast same day service on Wood Infestation Reports.
- Basic reports start at $38.00.
- Premium reports start at $125.00 and include a 1 year warranty for your clients.
- Need a treatment for a closing? Varsity offers quick service! In most cases the work is done within 24 hours.
- All reports are sent out same day by email or fax.
One Less Thing To Worry About
Varsity understands that purchasing a home or trying to sell your own can be a stressful time in your life. This is why we have trained professionals who can take care of your pest inspection and treatment needs – start to finish. We can provide inspections at the time you list your home so you will be one step closer to a problem free closing. With competitive prices, comprehensive inspections, thorough pest control treatments, and friendly, experienced staff – Varsity is the repeat choice for Arizona residents.
We are proud to have many clients throughout the Phoenix and Valley area – from individuals and families to leading Realtors and mortgage companies.
Taking Care of Business – Top to Bottom
While undertaking a real estate pest inspection, we look for signs of pest infestation or damage in the house. We carry out a thorough examination of the building, usually starting from the foundation or basement extending to outside of the house. Our real estate pest inspection also includes looking for signs of wood decay, water puddling, or leak damage.
Whether you need just a termite inspection or a more comprehensive assessment, Varsity has been providing pest control inspections to many of your Arizona neighbors for years. We would love an opportunity in helping to simplify all of your closings with our quick dependable service(s). Whether you are a real estate professional or a homeowner you can expect a fast, professional and accurate inspection. Convenient and close by – we provide service Valley wide – from Phoenix, to Mesa, to Scottsdale and more. We’re neighbors helping neighbors.
Not Buying or Selling?
Homes should be inspected on a regular basis to make sure termites or other pests are not present. A comprehensive evaluation is free -contact Varsity to schedule your home pest inspection today.
Tips for Buyers:
- Always recruit the services of a professional real estate agent.
- Deal with an agent that does not avoid or brush off the subject of pest problems.
- Request your real estate agent to examine the disclosure statements signed by the vendor and bring to your attention any areas of doubt about pest problems.
- Ask your agent and anyone who is familiar with the the area if they are aware of any problems with rodents or insects (termites, carpenter ants, etc) in the area.
- In any offer to purchase always include a “subject to” inspection by a professional qualified to detect wood infesting insects and other pests.
- Never accept simple excuses for pest problems. (” everyone has this problem. …they aren’t really a problem. They come and go every year. ….you can’t do anything about them.”
Tips for Sellers:
- Always recruit the services of a professional real estate agent. They are aware of and will take responsibility for all the legal issues and paperwork.
- Be totally honest with your real estate agent. Ask for guidance in dealing with pest problems. Your agent has both a legal and moral responsibility to assist both you and the buyer’s agent.
- If you are aware of any pest problems don’t try to hide them. The problems will most likely be discovered and the new owners may take legal action.
- Do your best to have a professional pest control service deal with your pest problems. Don’t try to deal with pests yourself as the problems may return. Spraying insects with insecticides may get rid of the symptoms temporarily but the source of the problem could remain and your actions could cause concerns for any pesticide sensitive buyer. A pest control expert will take responsibility that the new owner can rely on.
- State clearly on the disclosure statement the problem you had and the action you have taken. This will cost much less than accepting a low offer from a skeptical buyer
A Varsity Testimonial:
Called back within minutes of my request , set up an inspection asap, price was fair, showed up right on time did the work even having to move some shelving I failed to have ready, also moved them back when done. Work was done as said and cleaned up everything when done, the individual doing the work was prompt, professional and very courteous. I highly recommend Varsity and as I am entering into flipping houses they will be the Pest Control people on my team.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast Response
- Proven Track Record
- Free Termite Inspections
- Termidor Certified Technicians
- All Services Carry A Warranty
Guy that came out was very knowledgeable, explained everything throroughly and did a great job. Would definitely recommend them to others..Terry J. in Chandler, AZ
5 star workmanship and customer service.Elizabeth L. in Gilbert, AZ
Tony called me within 5 minutes of my hitting the submit button. I never heard from the other two competitors. The job was done the next day and he even directed me to discount coupon. The roaches are gone. I will be calling Varsity again and telling my friends about them.S R. in Chandler, AZ
Great experience.Monica S. in Mesa, AZ
I wanted a family owned business and got one, I was very pleased everyone was so pleasant and friendly. I plan on signing up for more service.Theresa C. in Mesa, AZ
Tony was great and worked with my hectic schedule. So far I haven't seen any creepy crawlers!Kayla D. in Queen Creek, AZ
Varsity responded quickly and took care of the problem. I now have them set up to come once a month at a reasonable price. There were lots of dead bugs, including scorpions, which showed me that their treatments are very effective.Jodi M. in Gilbert, AZ
Arrived on time, high quality, quick, and efficient work done by them. Very customer friendly, professional, and very honest and informative. Price was great. I would recommend them to anyone.Sarah R. in Apache Junction, AZ
Called back within minutes of my request , set up an inspection asap, price was fair, showed up right on time did the work even having to move some shelving I failed to have ready, also moved them back when done. Work was done as said and cleaned up everything when done, the individual doing the work was prompt, professional and very courteous. I highly recommend Varsity and as I am entering into flipping houses they will be the Pest Control people on my team.ST. in Apache Junction, AZ
He is very straight forward, very honest, very business like. He really tries to make the customer happy.Frank B.